or you may have a family situation that just doesn’t allow for weekly classes,
Still, you’d love to:
- watch your child learn to love music,
- teach siblings new ways to interact,
- infuse music into your daily lives, connecting with your child in new ways
- learn how music has such an impact on child development from a knowledgable teacher who really cares about your family
- have music and materials at home that support and expand on what is learned in class.
This program has been requested by last year’s Saturday families, who are excited to embark on this journey together. Would you like to join us?
– includes all children in a family from 6 months to 6 years (if younger or older, please contact Debbie for options)
– class is scheduled every SECOND Saturday for 5 months:
– Jan. 9, 2010, starting date for 9:30 am class
– Feb. 13, 2010, starting date for 10:45 am class
– includes 60 min. of class time for 5 classes,
– Semester: OUR KIND OF DAY focuses on daily life with 5 themes; bath time, play time, meal time, clean up time, and night time.
– Includes a full set of materials to keep the music and learning flowing wherever your family may be. One set per family.
For complete program details, click on Kindermusik Family Time:
For further class details, including cost, check my website. Sibling discounts available. Payment plans available.
Details concerning Saturday Events:
They are scheduled on the 2nd Saturday of each month.
Debbie Mondale is excited to facilitate these activities.
In Tune Studios is our proud host for these events.