Enrolling for a Kindermusik program is easy, and payments CAN be adjusted to fit your budget.
I KNOW these are tough economic times for everyone. But, as many of my families will will confirm, I HATE for finances to get in the way of this awesome opportunity.
I BELIEVE sooo much in the processes of Kindermusik, and the positive influences it can have on daily family life. So I am offering a variety of options to make it possible for families to work through the financial issues to ensure their child can participate in a learning process that will benefit them for life.
1) Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss which class might be best for your child. This is highly recommended, as there are details about the classes that may be important that I cannot convey in mass messages. We’ll make sure to get your child enrolled in the right program! If we need to speak personally, please include your phone number, or I will include mine in the reply. I LOVE to talk with my customers, it allows me to get to know you and your family better as we strive together to meet the needs of your child.
1 – online alternative) If you already know which class you desire, you can enroll online on my website: http://musiconnx.kindermusik.net . Families can Sign In using their current email address, and a password that is personally chosen, then REGISTER a child for the program and time desired. If you are having trouble with your password (as I do with some programs), please contact me, and I can reset your password, so you will have continued easy access for this process.
2) Complete your enrollment by providing a payment within 5 days. This initial payment must at least include the cost of the materials, so I can order them and have them available for the student on the first day of class. Payment options are listed below.
Fall Payment Plans
Full Payment with Enrollment is always gladly accepted and appreciated. For a Payment Plan, the following options are available. The Deposit, in this case, is the cost of materials, and is included in the total cost listed for each program. The materials cost for each program is different, so contact me for the exact amount, OR simply consider making the initial payment as $75, and the balance will be adjusted accordingly.
· Option A: Deposit with Enrollment; Balance by the first class in September
· Option B: Deposit with Enrollment; Balance split into two payments: 1st payment by the first class in September and second due by 10/05/08
· Option C: Deposit with Enrollment; Balance split into three payments: 1st payment due by the first class in September; second and third payments due by 10/04/08 and 11/04/08.
· Option D: Deposit with Enrollment; Balance split into four payments: 1st payment due by the first class in August; second, third, and fourth payments due by 10/04/08, 11/04/08 and 12/04/08.
Regardless of which option you choose, an initial $75 deposit for your child’s home materials is required, and the first installment is due by the date of your child’s first class in September. In some instances, due to later registration, this might result in the home materials deposit and the first installment being due and payable at the same time. The earlier your registration is received, the further you can stretch your payments – even over four months – from August to November! Just as a point, I would prefer as few payments as possible – as it does take me time to process each one. But I am willing to do so to make sure each family’s needs are met.
If you have any questions about which plan will work best for your situation, do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com . I am always happy to work with any family to make Kindermusik possible for their child.