Kindermusik Spring 2008 Semester Summary
Below is a summary of the Kindermusik programs that Music Connections is offering this Spring Semester in the following format:
- Kindermusik Program (age group) Spring Semester Title
- Click on the blue title to see the blog posting that includes an overview of the program, a video of an actual class, and special details about the upcoming Semester, it’s themes, and the materials you get to take home to really enhance what is learned in class.
LAKELAND Weekly Classes: Starts January 30 – 31, 2008
- Village (babies up to 18 months) Cock-a-Doodle Moo and DewDrops
- Babies LOVE Farm Animals and Frolicking in Flowers
- Our Time ( 1 ½ – 3 ½ years) Away We Go!
- It’s Our Time to GO, GO, GO! the Kindermusik Way
- Imagine That (3 – 5 years) Toys I Make, Trips I Take
- Imagine That! A Toy Shop for preschoolers to musically explore
- Young Child ( 5 – 7 years) Semester 2
- Kindermusik for the Young Child: 5 – 7 yrs. old
LAKELAND One Saturday a Month Class: Starts January 19, 2008
- Monthly Family Time (infants up to 5 years +) Moving & Grooving
- Kindermusik Saturdays are for Families
WINTER HAVEN Weekly Classes Starts February 11-12, 2008
- Family Time (infants up to 5 years +) Make Way for Music
- Make Way for Kindermusik in Winter Haven
Enroll NOW to save your place in class for the upcoming Spring Semester. My website, http://musiconnx.kindermusik.net includes specific information on the days, times, and costs of each of the classes. For your convenience, you can register and pay online, or you can contact Debbie at email@example.com.