Lakeland Fall Semester starts on August 22 – 23.
- Age appropriate programs are offered for children from infancy up to 7 years old.
- Village ( babies up to 18 months )
- Our Time ( 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 years )
- Imagine That! ( 3 – 5 years )
- Kindermusik for the Young Child ( 5 – 7 years )
- Classes are held on Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Location: Explorations V Children’s Museum – 109 N. Kentucky Ave.
- Debbie Mondale teaches all classes offered here.
Winter Haven Fall Semester starts on Sept. 10-11.
- The Family Time program includes children of a variety of ages.
- Classes are held on Monday night and Tuesday mornings
- Location: Xtreme Kids – inside Gold’s Gym on Cypress Garden Blvd.
- Bernadette Murray teaches the Family Time Program here.
While on this BLOG, just click on Fall Semester in the Categories column on the right, and you will find separate postings for each of the programs available, in Lakeland or Winter Haven, with pictures and details about the semesters and themes.
Specific details, times and cost, are on my website: http://musiconnx.kindermusik.net . You can register for classes on that site, and even pay online.
Or contact Debbie Mondale at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816-8835 for more information or to register personally.
Filed under: Fall Semester |